I have way too many blogs started. Perhaps I should just stick with the main one. I like HSB (homeschoolblogger) except that it’s not easy for non-HSB’ers to leave a link to their own blog. They can leave a comment, but leaving a ‘clickable’ link just doesn’t work.
Another ‘problem’ with my multiple-blog syndrome is discerning whether or not I should share my real name with everyone. I don’t know why I’m worried. I don’t have a very big “following,” and it’s not like my real name is that ‘different’. I.e. People aren’t likely to see my real name and say, “Hey, I know exactly who that is!”
In case anyone is interested, I think this is the official list of all the blogs I have ‘floating’ around cyberspace:
- This one… the one you are currently reading
- the HSB Suzanne blog
- the HSB ‘Graphic Graffiti‘ blog
- the ‘Unofficial’ Hixson FBC Blog
- the HSB Suzanne on Blogger blog
- the Rose in the Morning blog
- the Pleasantly Disturbed Pond Earrings blog (for which I can’t figure out how to add it to my other blogger blogs)
I think if I could figure out how to make this WordPress blog have all the links and codes that I have on my HSB blog, then I might switch. I dunno.
As I type out this blog entry, I’m getting really frustrated because both FireFox and IE are giving me fits. Perhaps it will be better once my husband is able to make the changes to the PC that he’d like to make.